The smallest member of Airbus Helicopters constitutes a safe, reliable, and tested choice to operate with. The features of 3-bladed Speriflex Main Rotor Head, the 8-bladed fenestron anti-torque Tail Rotor and the crash-resistant fuel system complete the helicopter’s advanced levels of safety.
Fenestron Technology has been partially credited EC-120 with a noise signature of less than 7 decibels, which in combination with energy-attenuating main structure and energy-absorbent seats for all passengers on board provide a smooth and the most “noise free” flight of its category.
Equipped with 1 Safran Arrius2F engine the Colibri is a fast and comfortable helicopter for business or private flights.
• Manufacturer: Eurocopter (Airbus Helicopters)
• Engine: 1xTurbomeca Arrius 2F (Turboshaft-504shp)
• Equipment: High Skid Emergency Flotation System, Flight Crew & Passenger Headsets, Refurbished 2018
• Capacity: 1 pilot / 4 passengers or 2 pilots / 3 passengers
• Cruise Speed: 120 Knots/hour (220 km/h)
• Range: 340Nm (629Km) depends on helicopter load